Berkshire Ruminations

Thursday, November 16, 2006

CNBC Buffett Special

On Monday evening, November 20, at 7:00 central time, CNBC will be airing "Warren Buffett: The Billionaire Next Door." As part of the special, there should be a segment about the Warren Buffett Class at MU. A few weeks ago a crew from the network visited our college and interviewed several people, including me. I would have been excited about any hour-long Warren Buffett special, but to be included it in myself is a real thrill. I suppose there is no guarantee they will use the footage of my interview, but it should be a worthwhile watch regardless.

**UPDATE**
The show will be re-run throughout the weekend:
Thursday, November 23 7:00 am and 5:00 pm EST
Friday, November 24 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm EST
Sunday, November 26 10:00 pm EST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home