Berkshire Ruminations

Thursday, November 29, 2007

New CNBC show - Warren Buffett: The Billionaire Next Door Going Global

CNBC is airing a new show about Warren Buffett in which I may appear tomorrow, November 30 at 8:00pm central time. Here is a link to CNBC's listing for it.

Several weeks ago, a crew from CNBC visited our college and my class while preparing a new documentary about Warren Buffett. As you may know, the network also visited last year and featured the Buffett class as part of the original show, Warren Buffett: The Billionaire Next Door. Last year before the show aired I warned that there was no guarantee they would even use the footage of our class, and of course they actually devoted an entire five-minute segment to it. Nonetheless I will again issue the same warning. I don't really know what direction they are taking the show this year so I don't know for certain that I will appear, but it will be worth watching regardless.

***** UPDATE, 12/1/07 4:00pm *****
In case you missed it, looks like the show will re-air for the first time tomorrow, Sunday Dec. 2 at 10:00pm central. But I expect many more reruns in the near future too.

***** UPDATE, 12/4/07 6:00pm *****
Here are some more show times as listed on cnbc.com:
Wednesday, December 12th, 8:00pm and 11:00pm central time
Sunday, December 16th, 10:00pm central

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home