Berkshire Ruminations

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Buffett Videoconference at MU on Friday

I thought I might help publicize the University of Missouri Trulaske College of Business' 2008 Forum on Emerging Issues & Trends in Real Estate. That is mouthful. What it means is that on Friday as part of a symposium on real estate that we have every year, Warren Buffett will be videoconferencing with us for an hour in the auditorium. He has asked for student questioners, but I don't know how strict that rule is. The symposium is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Here is a link.

5 Comments:

  • Andy,

    I cannot attend the meeting since I am in Florida. Would it be possible to post the transcripts afterwards?

    Thanks,

    Dilshod

    By Blogger Unknown, at 02 April, 2008 13:10  

  • I don't know if there will be a transcript, but if so I will definitely post it.

    By Blogger Andy Kern, at 02 April, 2008 13:31  

  • u lucky dog! Buffett never wants to speak at my school...

    By Blogger Wesley R. Gray, at 03 April, 2008 06:20  

  • Hi Andy, was wondering if the transcript could be released? Its a bit difficult to attend the conference cos am based in Singapore and would really appreciate it if u could post it if its available.Many thanks in advance

    By Blogger Manpreet, at 06 April, 2008 00:09  

  • I found out this morning that not only was there no recording of the talk but there was no transcript made either. And this was all per Mr. Buffett's request.

    By Blogger Andy Kern, at 07 April, 2008 09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home