Berkshire Ruminations

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fox Business Network Buffett Special

I received an email from a representative of Fox Business Network telling me about the special they are doing at the meeting this weekend. I agreed to publicize it for them, but have to wonder why Liz Claman didn't request an interview with me as part of the show. CNBC would have. :)

For Warren Buffett watchers…FOX Business Network is presenting a live special this Saturday night (5/3) at 7 pm EST after the billionaire investor’s annual shareholder meeting in Omaha, Nebraska.

FOX Business Network’s Liz Claman will anchor a live hour of news and analysis after the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting, which draws about 30,000 attendees.

Look for an interview with Warren Buffet himself, as well as the first ever television interview of Buffett’s long-time stockbroker, John Freund of Citigroup.

1 Comments:

  • Andy,

    I you might like my new self-published book. My book, "The Four Filters Invention of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger" examines each of the basic steps they perform in framing and making an investment decision.

    Warren Buffett mentions the Four Filters this way: "Charlie and I look for companies that have a) a business we understand; b) favorable long-term economics; c) able and trustworthy management; and d) a sensible price tag." These Four Filters can enhance the probability of our investment success.

    My book is available at www.frips.com and, it includes a valuation case example of Kraft, KFT.

    Here is a 10 min. audio book summary:
    http://www.frips.com/4fsummary.mp3

    Bud

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 May, 2008 11:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home